Post new topic   Reply to topic    Six Beers Deep Forum Index -> NonBlizzard Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peew
Bad Ass Raider

re: Ark

I got it.  Going to see about hosting a server but as for official we should team up and make a tribe or whatever it's called

Mikujin
Bad Ass Raider

re: Re: Ark

Peew wrote:

I got it.  Going to see about hosting a server but as for official we should team up and make a tribe or whatever it's called

I'm down. Picked it up, will play later.

Peew
Bad Ass Raider

My steam name is pizza_machine, lets pick a server so we can make a base.  It's too easy to die in the beginning and waste time

Peew
Bad Ass Raider

Add this to your favorite server list.  My friend and I are on the south west.

ark.theredlegion.com:27015

Peew
Bad Ass Raider

2 story wooden house with a view.  

Mikujin
Bad Ass Raider

I've just got a large condo-style thatch/wood house (converting) in a weird pass-through cavey style thing which looks awesome. Also there's tons of resources that spawn around it including berry bushes so my homie Speedy the turtle loves it.

Also the fucking turtle dinos are beasts. Tons of carrying capacity, HP, and attack. They just move slow. Speedy took down a Trike 5 levels higher (because I accidentally put him on aggressive) while I wasn't watching and I was a bit surprised.

Mikujin
Bad Ass Raider

I've just got a large condo-style thatch/wood house (converting) in a weird pass-through cavey style thing which looks awesome. Also there's tons of resources that spawn around it including berry bushes so my homie Speedy the turtle loves it.

Also the fucking turtle dinos are beasts. Tons of carrying capacity, HP, and attack. They just move slow. Speedy took down a Trike 5 levels higher (because I accidentally put him on aggressive) while I wasn't watching and I was a bit surprised.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Six Beers Deep Forum Index -> NonBlizzard Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: